I was tagged by Miss Erica to complete the “Four Things” Survey, so here goes…
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Castle—my FAVORITE!!!
3. Does football count? 😉 hehe If not, cooking shows like Giada at Home, Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee,…
4. Good Morning America
Four things I’m passionate about:
1. My personal relationship with Jesus Christ…small groups, service, Summit Church, mission trips
2. My Family & Friends: They have been there for me in so many ways along the journey of my life.
2. (Like Erica) Group Fitness, Nutrition, and Health in General: Group fitness is what helped me get on “track,” so I absolutely LOVE sharing my passion to help others achieve their goals. It’s wonderful to believe in someone to do something that they think they can’t do and then watch them accomplish it.
4. Eating healthy.
5. Traveling. This year I got to go to Puerto Rico, Atlanta, DC, Asheville, Charleston, Charlotte, Virginia, to name a few. I definitely want to go to some new places in 2011! Traveling is such a gift; there’s nothing like experiencing a new place for the first time.
Four phrases/ words I use a lot:
1. “I love ____,” which I’m actually working on saying less because I think the word “love” should be reserved for when you really mean it.
2. “What are the plans?”
3. “I’m sorry”…also something that I’m working on to not say as much.
4. “I just wanted to…”
Four things I’ve learned in the past:
1. You have to love yourself before you can love others well. You don’t have to look like you have it all together; it takes the glory away from him.
2. Everything in moderation. It’s all relative.
3. God’s going to give you what you need to get through what He’s planned for you. Don’t compare yourself to others; they’ve been given the clothes for what they have to weather just like you have.
4. We need other people; don’t try to live life alone.
Four places I’d like to go:
1. Europe…Rome, Greece, Paris, London, Mediterranean coast
2. West Coast (Napa for the vino, Vegas for the lights, Denver to ski and meet Tebow hehe, etc.) and Alaska for the wildlife, fishing, and the scenery
3. New England…to eat some lobster and shop and watch the Patriots
4. Bora Bora to stay in one of those tiki huts on the water!
Four things I did yesterday:
1. 2 hours of detox hot yoga
2. spent time with family
3. Watched football
4. cooked butternut squash and kale for the first time
Four things I love about winter
4. Family Traditions