I’ve had several questions about how to make peanut flour sauce lately, so here’s the official tutorial! It’s so easy!
1. Start with a little sea salt (I don’t measure anything…sorry!), peanut flour (about 1 and 1/2 tbsp), about 1/8 tsp Truvia,…it’s all about your taste and what combination you like.
2. Mash 1/2 a banana in the dry mix.
3. Add almond milk to desired consistency.
4. Add some cinnamon to taste and stir like crazy to m ix everything together.
5. FEAST! Seriously, it’ll rock your face off!
It’s great on pancakes, toast, oatmeal, by itself or as a dip for fruit.