Hey y’all! Are you watching the BCS bowl?
I already miss your bloggies SO much, but I was able to spend a lot more time in prayer and preparation for my trip today. Thanks for being so gracious.
And Miss Techy…NOT! had to delete some photos from my media gallery today to make more room and just realized that they are permanently gone. I am REALLY sad and wondering how I can NOT do that again. Is there a way to save the photos permanently without having to buy space? HEEEELP!!!
I spent all afternoon studying for me online class (Biochemistry) that I actually LOVE so far. Today I read all about how our bodies break down fats, carbs, and proteins. It was fascinating! Here’s what I learned today:
- liver glycogen is used to maintain blood glucose levels between meals, which is necessary for optimal functioning of the nervous system
- no specific carbs have been identified as dietary requirements, but low-carb diets require more fat to maintain energy
- if a diet is lacking an essential amino acid or if the intake of protein is too low, new protein cannot be synthesized and the unused amino acids will be degraded.
OK, it may be kind of boring, but our bodies are fascinating to me!
I got so caught up in reading that I didn’t realize how hungry I was until I finished. I present to you…dinner.
a glass of Malbec, leftover Chicken Bryan and salmon from Carraba’s over a bed of kale.
Then I had dessrt #1: a Rise & Shine muffin (can’t get enough) with 1/4 tsp of Trader Joe’s Organic Superfruit Spread and a tumbler of Starbucks natural caramel coffee…
and dessert #2: chocolate chip cookie dough “ice cream” with nutella
the real recipe:
- greek yogurt sweetened with a little Truvia (I’ve never tried this before)
- a crumbled up Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabar
- 1 tsp Nutella
Can anyone help with my “tech” issue? I don’t want to lose anymore photos, but I need the space. grrrrr.