Hey y’all! Happy Thursday! How’s your day going?
I teach Pump at 6 a.m. on Thursdays, so I knocked that out with some fun ladies this morning. On my way home, I was thinking about breakfast and could NOT decide what I wanted (except coffee!), so this ended up happening:
- 3/4 cup Nature’s Path Pumpkin Seed & Raisin cereal
- sliced nanner
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Butter
- some Trader Joe’s Cranberry Apple butter
- 5 raw almonds
- a few goji berries and cacao nibs
- crumbled Rise & Shine muffin (no breakfast is complete without one hehe)
- just a little almond milk to wet the muffin and cereal (I do not like ‘smushy’ cereal. I like the crunch!)
Amazing texture. I can’t believe I used to be OK with “normal cereal” for breakfast…if I’d only known what I was missing!
I had a great quiet time in Experiencing God and studied most of the morning. I learned a lot about fats today…trans fat, saturated/unsaturated, and omega 3 and 6. It’s so interesting but difficult!
When my tummy started growling, I headed down for the lunch I’d been dreaming of all day! I knew exactly what I wanted (YAY!)…leftovers! It looks like a lot of food to me.
- Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 sweet potato with organic baked beans
- the other half of the Trader Joe’s “Chicken-less Pulled Chicken”
YUMMMMMMMMMMY! And very little prep and clean-up work!
Back to studying and planning for tonight’s Zumba class until savory snack time 😉
I started with this, but ended up only eating a few pistachios, 8 carrots, a little Moroccan hummus (not too much the carrots were just so good by themselves!), a few pieces of celery (the Angus Barn crock may or may not have made a little appearance). I just ate until I was satisfied, not too full and I didn’t make myself eat exactly what I pulled out. Learning to listen to my body is a 2011 goal…getting there! Sorry that I didn’t put it on a dish. I’m in a lazy
I don’t want to do the dishes mood today 😉
I’m teaching a dance to Waka Waka by Shakira tonight! Woohoo!!!
What are y’all up to tonight?